Hudson's will once again host their annual community Thanksgiving dinner from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Nov. 25. The free dinner has become a bit of a Hilton Head tradition over the past 11 years. Anyone and everyone is welcome to come enjoy a plate of turkey and the trimmings.
The meal is free, but donations are accepted for the Deep Well Project. The folks at Hudson's prepare the meal, and volunteers from St. Andrew By-The-Sea United Methodist Church serves as waiters and waitresses to the hundreds who come by.
Read on to see what else is going on over the holiday week.
- Growler hour from 4 to 6 p.m. Fridays at The Lodge. Get $5 off your growler fill.
- The Annie Sellick Quartet at The Jazz Corner Friday (Nov. 19) and Saturday.
- Oyster roast at Remy's Saturday (Nov. 20).
- Spots still open for oyster roast and after part at Music to Your Mouth festival at Palmetto Bluff Saturday.
- Dunkin' Donuts to open at I-95 exit in Hardeeville.
- Free beer tastings Wednesdays and Sundays at Growlers in the Plaza at Shelter Cove.
- Grand Holiday Wine Tasting to benefit the United Way at Wine Times 4 Saturday.
- Get your tickets now for the chamber's Taste of the Season Dec. 3, featuring more than 30 local chefs.
- Chemistry Uncorked's singles mixer at Montana's Nov. 23.
- Watch Sheri's Edible Designs on TLC's Fabulous Cakes Dec. 27.
- Check out my locals Twitter feed to see what specials your favorite restaurant is offering for Thanksgiving.